Collections in this Community
- Defined chapters or sections of books, usually with a separate title or number.
- Non-serial publications that are complete in one volume or a designated finite number of volumes.
- Articles. Typically the realization of research papers reporting original research findings published in a journal issue.
- A digital resource that can be reused to enhance teaching and learning.
- Preprints are scientific manuscripts that haven't been subject peer-review and have not yet been accepted by a journal, typically submitted to a public server/repository by the author.
- Reports are separately-published records of research findings, research still in progress, policy developments and events, or other technical findings.
- Recordings of visual images, usually in motion and with sound accompaniment.
- Working or discussion papers circulated publicly or among a group of peers. Certain disciplines, for example, economics, issue working papers in series.